Wednesday, October 24, 2007

6th Assignment

1.I only like to be scared sometimes. I hate when someone like surprises you from behind or like makes you jump. But then I like scary movies and books. I think the only time I actually like to be scared is when I know that it isn't real. Or when I know that I am safe.

2.I am scared of heights, spiders, and sometimes being alone when my parents are out of town. I'm not really afraid of being high up but I'm more afraid of falling down and dying. I like to test my fear of heights a lot. I think I am scared of spiders because they could somehow get into my hair and then I'd feel them and they would try to bite me or something. When my parents go out of town and I come home to an empty house at night, I always yell is anyone home and make a lot of noise. So that if there was a burglar or someone creepy they would leave. Also I stay in a small part of my house the whole night. I think I'm scared of a stranger just being there and then killing me in my sleep.

3. Madness is when a person has driven themselves to the point where they don't know who they are and they don't know the difference between right and wrong. Basically when a person is crazy, they are mad. For me to consider a person mad, that person would have to be some stalker rapist murder.

4.I think tragic events like death and financial ruin can make a person mad. Also being obsessed with something and then a drastic change happens can also drive a person insane. I think that any intense change in a person's life can make them go temporarily mad.

3 comments:

Rimma said...

i totally agree with you about liking scary movies and books! Especially FEARNET ones! :)
i said that i was scared of spiders too! and you made fun of me for that too, jordin that bug in my room was HUGE!
I completely agree with your point that when a person is mad, they dont know the difference from right or wrong.. and i used the same examples as you!

Rima H said...

I like scary books and movies too thats why we're such good friends. I also hate being alone in my house!!!!!!!

steff said...

I totally agree with you on "the only time I actually like to be scared is when I know that it isn't real or when I know that I am safe."

I also agree with you on the hights thing. I'm not really afraid of hights but only when I'm up high on a narrow platform and there aren't any barriers.
YES that has happend once.