Thursday, November 1, 2007

7th Assignment

1. I really enjoyed writing the poems. I think this is because its fun for me to try to make words sound pretty, to create a picture without directly saying something.
2. I think my strongest piece of writing was a poem called confusion. It explained the rush of thoughts and the sadness of being alone, using metaphors and figurative language. I think this is my strongest piece of writing because it conveys the idea of confusion well and i think it goes deeper then a lot of my other poems. I don't write that much poetry, but it is the most fun to write for me. I think I do have a lot of inspiration that poetry requires.
3. I learned that as long as I have a basic idea of what to write, it is easy. I require a little instruction to get started, but after that my mind takes over.
4.I'm not really sure what type of writing, I want to pursue. It would be interesting to go further in fiction lengthy stories, but I doubt I have the time or patience to dedicate myself to a story longer then 3 pages.

No comments: