Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness

1. I would describe happiness as an emotion one feels when something good happens. It is being content. The feeling a person has when they fall in love, get a good grade, or when they are appreciated. It is just being glad.
2. The source of happiness for me is the people around me, chocolate, and random things like books or tv shows. My friends bring me happiness because they cheer me up when I'm sad, make jokes that may or may not be appropriate, and listen to me. Chocolate brings me extreme happiness because it is just the best thing in the world. Certain books and shows like Gilmore Girls make me happy because they envoke laughter and tell good stories.
3. All my main friends influence my happiness. When they are mad or sad I generally am sad. Or if other people treat me badly, my happiness suffers a bit. Or if I am around a person who is just always happy, It makes me happy.
4. I think that my acts towards my parents effects them a lot also my sisters. I generally distant myself from my family and when they realize this they get mad. When I dont answer texts to my sisters they get upset also. I dont think my actions affect many of my friends though.
5. My greatest need in life is the little things like chocolate, smiles, and blasted music. These are the things I need to make me happy.

3 comments:

Rima H said...

i agree wiht your greatest needs in life, i think i must have misinterpret the question....but if i read the question throughly i probably would have answered with the same things.

steff said...

mmmm chocolate.
you NEED chocolate?
blasting music?!?!?!?!

Rimma said...

yay chocolate! i know how much joy that brings you, jordin!
I agree with all your main points,especially about your friends! :)