Monday, January 7, 2008

Unexcitingly Titled Blog

1. A principle that guides my life is trying to find truth and happiness. It's more of like a goal, then something that guides my life. Everything I do is based off the idea of finding a happy calm. I work so that I can drive and pay for things to do. I try to make time for my friends in an effort to be happy. Just basically, my principle is that life isn't really worth living if you can't make time for yourself and the people who are important to you. Objects don't make a life worthwhile, but people and the fun times you have do.

2. I don't really watch the news so the only event that I can think of is how Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant. It makes me feel kind of sad that a girl so young would throw away her life and career because she wasn't smart enough to use birth control. Plus, their family sucks because of all the Britney crap. It just shows that even if you are famous, bad stuff still happens. They can be even more messed up then normal people.

3. One thing I hope to accomplish in 2008 is to get another job. Over the summer, I want to work only one day at Panera, but work weekdays at Erin's dad's work (filing and making calls). So, I can save up money for college and hopefully put most of it in my savings account. Also, I want to make more time for all my friends and have as much fun as possible. I want to go out dancing a lot more. I just want to finish this school year with good grades, so that I can focus on having the best summer ever.

2 comments:

Rimma said...

truth and happiness? hahah me too! good thing that you are such a good liar.. just kidding. ohmygosh jordin, this is gonna be the best summer! soooo exxxcited

steff said...

yay we wrote about the same thing! jayme lynn spears!